Hutt Valley’s festival of cycling is coming back in February 2021
We've seen loads of fun for riders and spectators across a ten day festival of cycling, entertainment and competition throughout the Hutt Valley.
We wheeled around over 20 events, ranging from kids racing (yep, kids brought their trike and balance bikes!), the ever popular Bike the Trail family day out, cyclocross, road cycling and the rugged Karapoti mountain bike classic to top it all off.
Hundreds came along to our festival events including:
• Family Pedal and Picnic
• Tour de Hutt, 25km, 50km & 100km road race
• E-Bike Safari, guided tours
• Tunnel Gully Mountain Bike Family Day
• Bike the Trail
• The Big Bike Film Night
• Evening Time Trial, road race 3km-24km
• Hutt Valley Thunderbolts BMX, open night
• Cyclocross, skills night
• Go Home By Bike Day
• Karapoti Classic
• Picnic Ride: Frocks & Finery
• E-Bike Skills Course
• Upper Hutt Undulator Women’s road ride
• BrewTown Awesome Foursome, dual slalom, downhill, cyclocross & kids race
• Festival finale
Congratulations to our winners of two bikes from the team at My Ride Hutt Valley.
Brought to you by the Hutt's cycling community, Hutt City Council and Upper Hutt City Council. To find out more about any of these events get in touch with those organising each event. For more about the festival contact the council recreation teams.
Thanks to our many clubs and bike lovers throughout the Hutt Valley. Watch out for the list of awesome folk real soon as we confirm who's part of our #bikethehutt festival.