There's been a craft beer explosion throughout New Zealand, and the Hutt Valley is no exception
As well as serving up award-winning craft beer and food matches to satisfy any appetite, you'll find go-karting, paintball, ice skating, a trampoline park and ten pin bowling under the same roof. So come on down!
Panhead Custom Ales, Kererū Brewing / KūKū Restaurant, Te Aro Brewing Company, WildKiwi Distillery and Boneface Brewing Co. offer award-winning craft beer and food matches to satisfy any appetite.
Don't forget to stop in at the Brewtown merchandise store to take home a piece of Brewtown.
- Sip on limited custom batches at Panhead - you won't find them anywhere else!
- Build a custom case of 6 or 12 bottles at Kererū to take home with you
- Grab a tasting tray at Boneface, pair it with their famous Southern fried chicken
- Buy a ready-made kit to make your own Te Aro brew at home
- Try one of WildKiwi's 100+ whiskies from around the world
PARK YOUR MOTORHOME
After an epic day onsite and without having to drive anywhere you can stay at Brewtown, making it a 30 second walk back to your accommodation. Doesn't get much better than that!