Free vouchers for 1:1 expert business help
How to access the government's fully funded 1:1 expert help for your business through the Regional Business Partner Network COVID-19 voucher scheme
Get access to free expert advice:
- Financial advice and planning to help business owners get through COVID-19
- Business advice to help model cash-flow, staffing levels and understand financial plans considering their new business models
- Marketing advice, including digital marketing expertise
- Employment and legal advice
- One-on-one support and assistance with business continuity issues
- Business coaching to help business owners get through COVID-19
- HR advice to help with decisions regarding employees
How do I apply?
Email the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce or call 04 939 9821.
The team is keen to understand your challenges and needs, and help suggest service providers you can access through the Regional Business Partner Network - that are often local businesses in the Hutt Valley and wider region.
The Regional Business Partner Network 'voucher' scheme is administered by WellingtonNZ for the region's businesses.