Marketing and making your business visible
Here are some immediate and simple things you can to do make sure you are doing the best for your customers
There’s a number of free and low cost ways to make your business get noticed including the basics like Google My Business, a free listing on NewZealand.com and having your messages or products where your target customers are.
Get in touch with us today as there are numerous ways we can help amplify the work that you're doing.
There’s also a few ways you can promote via social media
- Local community noticeboards on Facebook for Lower Hutt, Upper Hutt and many suburbs with thousands of members
- Chooice New Zealand Made Products Facebook Group (535,000 members)
- Love Local In the Hutt Valley Facebook Group (600 members)
- Love Local Wellington Facebook Group (8000 members)
Also if you tag us with #lovethehutt or #athomeinthehutt in your social media posts we can see what you’re up to.
You might also like to read and follow resources such as:
- Social Media Marketing Examiner's how to use visual storytelling in your marketing