- See & do
- Eat & drink
- What’s on
- Our Valley
Angus Inn, Lower Hutt, Wellington Region
MON 16 APR 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Everyone who wants to be officially recognised as an H&S representative in their workplace needs to complete this course. NZ Health and Safety law requires training and recognises the role, the duties and responsibilities of workplace health and safety representatives.
This course introduces you to the key elements of effective worker participation and engagement. Learn the key strategies and tools you will need to be an effective representative in your workplace.
- How improvements in health and safety link to productivity
- Interpreting injury claims information
- Measuring what matters
- Calculating the costs of workplace injury
- Sources of injury information in the workplace
- The role of the health and safety representative in promoting improvements in health and safety
- The role of the health and safety representative in supporting an injured worker or manager and return to work plans
Members (Early Bird): $525 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date).
To find out more visit firstname.lastname@example.org.