- See & do
- Eat & drink
- What’s on
- Our Valley
Pencarrow Lighthouse, Lower Hutt, Wellington Region
SUN 25 FEB 9:30 A.M.
Come and join a group of like-minded people exploring the Wellington Region on foot or on bikes. We meet at Upper Hutt or Silverstream train station and car pool to the locations.
The only cost is towards petrol for the people taking their cars, depending on location.
For more information please contact Lesley- firstname.lastname@example.org from the Upper Hutt Walking & Tramping Club:
- 14 January - Patuna Chasm Walk & Picnic, Martinborough - graded as Easy
- 21 January - Rimutaka Incline Bike Ride - graded as easy
- 28 January - Mountainhouse Loop - Wairarapa - graded moderate - about 5 hours.
- 4 February - Onoke Spit, Lake Ferry - easy/moderate - about 3 hours
- 17 February - Ridge Track, Upper Hutt - moderate - 6 hours
- 25 February - bike ride to Pencarrow, Eastbourne - easy - 3 hours
Brought to you as part of The Gas Hub's Parks and Places programme.